Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Low, Hard, Open Cervix

Forgive my silence ... The Muffins

... but let's be honest, it does not happen much exciting to talk about lately.

I kept the transcripts for business and French courses, makes baby-sittings , slept (finally) done sport (but less than usual), cooked (another new recipe tonight I advise you, gorgeous cookies by clicking here ) watched series (True Blood "Will it keep you alive to boron You To Death"), posted for thirty euros mail this morning and bought myself a t-shirt dinosaur : in short, that the very local, hm hm hm.
same time, I deserved a few days to let go of total ( "but it is what day? Oh, already?" ) after several months at full time and "every minute counts!" ... I was getting a little crazy.

My social life is normally up tonight, it should motivate me pourde new photos and new stories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment