Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sulfamethoxazole With Motrin

weeks

It was a long week full of things not glop!

At work I got tapped on the wrist for something that I am not responsible ... nothing serious, just that it sucks ... and I see more and more that my teaching team has still not incorporated the fact that I part ...

It lasted all week ... and Friday before returning the car to go home, I see a tire is flat ...
I had parked the car in front of teachers (not in) ... the mechanic is right in front of the college told me that "this is probably one of your students who did the mischief!" yay!

So my weekend started with the appointment to take in the garage, to order tires while wondering which of the students that I know is stupid enough to have fun with it!

Luckily I went out Friday night and Saturday night with friends so I was able to keep your spirits!

Tomorrow begins week of class council ... I work from 07:30 to 19:00 almost every day! I feel it'll be fun!

HP7 comes out here Wednesday ... I'll have to see him doing so as not feeling like work non-stop!

More than four weeks before Vacation ... 4! From

0 comments:

Post a Comment