Friday, September 22, 2006

Free Dune Buggy Kart Blueprints

overdose! All my

9 days ago I decided to quit (I smoked about 5-6-7 by days or more if I went out I ).... 'm put on nicorette 2mg (the weaker ).... we agree .... I do not take everything one day .... one day and say I skip two days prior to retouch Tuesday !.... .. I have taken two in one evening ....( I was in a bad mood) .. and I so badly in the left leg .... but I don 'I do not link yesterday ..... I I chewed one around 13:00 ... but I chewed gum like a normal ... (= nicorette chewing, chewing STOP) .. so I cleared all the nicotine in gum in no time .. I was so dizzy, but I say .. it will pass .... but NO ... crime .. I have a headache, heartache .. stomach ache ... I tell you no .. I emptied my bowels suddenly ..... ... .... heartbeat and breathing difficulties .... panic .. I read the whole booklet to me .. say that these symptoms are due to an overdose ... (sore leg = the product does not suit you!)! Niko had come keep me company .. I greatly appreciate it ..... me appeased!

I called info-health, poison control center .... my pharmacist ... everyone told me ... well you just ate a !!!?? you do intolerance nicorette ... I think it was about time I quit smoking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment