Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Leisure Time Swing Set

tabarouette TRUE STORY!

Ok I illustrates the incident that happened this afternoon when I was doing my grocery .....

1) there were many people and I saw only 2 cases of open .... so I put myself in that or I have the right to be (more than 8 items) ... but it is an old madam who is there ... .. and I have to put her side (left) so that people can get behind me to access the aisles ... I am very careful to avoid the hang or offend .. but it's clear that I am line up behind her (although I'm next to her)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2) I'm here wait .. when suddenly .. she leaves the line up and fit in my cart with his basket .... uh .. ok maybe she got hooked and she had forgotten in a kkch row ... but NO she literally falls into it (in the hips and repeatedly sti ... wild)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3) Then I said: What's your problem ... What the fuck are u doing ?!?!?!? because she told me, looking at me .. sorry Uhha! sti .. .. as if I had hung up before .. she probably thought I wanted to exceed ... meanwhile everyone We look .... and I was more than full in the line up ... fuck off .. I see a box that opens .... I am at a WAR ... leaving the store she looked at me as if I was sent from satan ... but she was possessed. ..!!; p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment