Sunday, November 16, 2008

Essay Career Aspirations

Comics: Comics

A small post made on purpose, before I go to bed, for someone's birthday absolutely adorable, my very sweet and nice [info] cybeleadam which is celebrating its * beep * th year on Earth!

Happy Birthday!

♥ I hope you got spoiled today!

All comics artist is available on its website in English!



-
Tonight Remus invites us to his home for the anniversary of Cybele! I hope we can all go ... ^ _-

Artist: [info] monophobia
Translator: [info] miss_jad

(Lie low at Lupin 's ... )
-

IMAGE USE POLICY: IMPORTANT!
Well, I'm not going to translate the rules for using comics as the artist has, but that's link in English.
Otherwise, just know that to use any way (icon, signature ...) one of these comics, you must request permission from the author: kayinamoh11@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment