Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fishing Pen Rod Sample

WHAT IS IT!?!

I wonder if I have not been hacked! And it's super scary!

I returned yesterday from my internship at Poitiers (c finished, I'll be deprived of the net for a whole week! Aaaaah so I missed it! Moony and Siri and Ianto and Jack deprive someone ... a slash 5 days in a row, c monstrous! The worst thing is that it's been almost a month since I could not translate as it should!)

short while earlier, wanting to take a look at my flist, it does not surprise me to see my icon Ianto I made with love (♥) has been changed into a kind of redhead with straight hair and dark glasses making a grimace not very pretty! O_o!

Nan but what is that thing !!??!! Why is my icon Ianto-darling was it replaced?!?
Is that ever happened to anyone? I really hope that ct just one problem with LJ and I have not been hacked for real, because this record really scared .......

Aaah, great, now, in addition to being knocked out, I'm stressed ... -_-'

0 comments:

Post a Comment