Monday, December 15, 2008

What Is My Glucoselow?

translation: translation

Well, I finally found a small minute to update my comic book translations, if not on time for translations of fics ... -_-'

My sincerest apologies to those still waiting-nan, j'me make films, no one has much patience ^ ^' - it may be rather hard to translate for some time, my my job eats all my free time ...
I work 25, 30 miles from home, yet I am almost 4 hours of trains and bus every day ... In fact, this very underserved, so I came to decide to buy a car, while I hate driving ... I'm afraid ... _;

short, it will be better when I have a car! Hopefully before the end of the year * fingers crossed * ... * Crosses toes too so that everything goes well *

Meanwhile, I advance a small way ... but I advance! This is the main, right?

All comics artist is available on its website in English!



-
Tonight I'll nab the therapist after the session of the two lads ... I need his couch ... to sleep ...

Artist: [info] monophobia
Translator: [info] miss_jad

( Evil couple's therapy )
-

IMAGE USE POLICY: IMPORTANT!
Well, I'm not going to translate the rules for using comics as the artist has, but that's link in English.
Otherwise, just know that to use any way (icon, signature ...) one of these comics, you must request permission from the author: kayinamoh11@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment