Monday, December 22, 2008

Special Spy Pet Shop Map Print

Comics: Comics

ARF! 'Chui on vacation!

I realize that [info] monophobia drew a bunch of comics for Christmas and I'm miserably next move ... Transport fucking! > _ \u0026lt;But

! Fortunately, in a few days, I save about 3 hours! Aaah, as I look forward to having my little car ... Yet I am very afraid to drive, but must believe that strikes and other delays were due to it ^ ^

All comics artist is available on its website in English!



-
During the weekend, the children have set up the tree to Grimmauld Padfoot and it took responsibility for the inauguration ...

Artist: [info] monophobia
Translator: [info] miss_jad

(Spreading the Christmas cheer )
-

IMAGE USE POLICY: IMPORTANT !
Well, I'm not going to translate the rules for using comics as the artist has, but that's link in English.
Otherwise, just know that to use any way (icon, signature ...) one of these comics, you must request permission from the author: kayinamoh11@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment