Sunday, March 1, 2009

How Much Does The Projector Cost

Comics: Comics

Yesterday, I received a beautiful gift! A mini Phalaenopsis is a tiny orchid-my favorite flowers (♥). They are beautiful as there are colors and shapes!

The trouble is that I did not know absolutely blooming! I read on internet that they were not very capricious attention level, ideal for beginners, what, but at the risk of repeating myself, I am a real ball in botany ...
And she's so adorable that I really want to keep long and healthy!

Hence my question, would anyone green thumb and could help me take care of my lil Phalaenopsis ...?

All comics artist is available on its website in English!



-
... Luna and I are urgently seeking a good teacher of Herbology ...

Artist: [info] monophobia
Translator: [info] miss_jad

( Luna facts at Herbology )
-

IMAGE USE POLICY: IMPORTANT!
Well, I'm not going to translate the rules for using comics as the artist has, but that's link in English.
Otherwise, just know that to use any way (icon, signature ...) one of these comics, you must request permission from the author: kayinamoh11@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment