Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Have Little Reds All On My Tongue

translation: translation

A few days ago, I came across an article about the movie "Harvey Milk" and homosexuality, a small section containing full details of which frankly shocked me.

I quote: "It was not until 1991 that the World Health Organization removed homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses."

O_O ... Lord I'll still pass for a poor little innocent who knows nothing about the real life, but ... I thought, honestly, no one had come there, and there is so little extra time ...

All comics artist is available on its website in English!



-
From now on, we will have support Remus. Me, all I hope is that he does not turn straight ...

Artist: [info] monophobia
Translator: [info] miss_jad

( The madness of Mr. Black )
-

IMAGE USE POLICY: IMPORTANT!
Well, I'm not going to translate the rules for using comics as the artist has, but that's link in English.
Otherwise, just know that to use any way (icon, signature ...) one of these comics, you must request permission from the author: kayinamoh11@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment