Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Many Days After A Brazilian Wax Is It Ok To

Comics: Comics

damage Aaah, I wish I had some good news today, one that would have stuck with perfectly day and comics, but missed it ... my dear cousin has not delivered ... Even if her husband wanted us to joke ^___^

Anyway, with all these babies, I feel abandoned back, I stalled while others argue ... I know a dozen girls who are pregnant or have recently given birth and it depresses me just to know that I will never have a family to me ...

Some time ago I dreamed that I came home from work and I found my husband in the kitchen doing the dinner (very cute with an apron). When he saw me coming, he smiled and approached to kiss me, he even wanted to get into the bathroom to ...??? ^ ^ 'But I had a little something to do before. I left it near the kitchen and I headed to a room, in the end of the corridor. Behind the door, a little girl with long auburn curls and blue eyes playing with a doll, she looked at me and smiling, said, 'Hi Mom' ...
I do not know what that means but I know that during the few seconds of this dream, I was really happy ...

* sigh of despair *

All comics artist is available on its website in English!



-
Tonight, I'm somewhat reassured, I think that Remus did not intend to turn straight ...
"A baby with a woman? What a strange idea!"


Artist: [info] monophobia
Translator: [info] miss_jad

( No news is good news )
-

IMAGE USE POLICY: IMPORTANT!
Well, I'm not going to translate the rules for using comics as the artist established, but there link in English.
Otherwise, just know that to use any way (icon, signature ...) one of these comics, you must request permission from the author: It kayinamoh11@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment