Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Picktures Of Vagianas




Quilted [info] zazaone : How With The POWER OF ORANGE knickers and I'll Give You Five Questions To Satisfy my curiosity. Go post your newspaper is The Answers With thesis statements and spread the madness.


1 - Prof. Math ... No regrets and that you prefer most in business?
No regret, I am one of those people who always knew what they wanted in life. Small, I even wondered for Christmas notebooks that I blackened exercises conducted by my students virtual ... say it!
There are so many things I loved my job, preparing lessons to corrections duty. But what I like most is when I managed to find the right business that appeals to students, works really well in the classroom and allows them to have the snap on the concept.

2 - ... and the least?
Tons of paperwork that makes us complete and in general, any administration that adds to our business and who asks executives too small ... Finally, in general, things that I do sometimes feel that we take for secretaries and that makes us take the kids down ...


3 - The greatest injustice experienced during a game of improvisation? Several glaring mistakes
not whistled to the opposing team, wrong counting of votes and a victory stolen ... as confirmed by the players of the opposing team at the end of the match ... a very bad refereeing in brief ... it was very bad!

4 - Why do you prefer to live on your island rather than on the mainland? The climate
first! The cold I can not bear very moderately and I am grim very quickly when I spent my Christmas vacation in France ... but especially the lifestyle and the warmth of the people of my home ^ ^

5 - The most stupid thing you've ever done as a teacher (more on this!)
I'm only just die ; goal of my career, for now I'm not really too stupid thing to my credit ... except maybe having kuduro dancing in the middle of the court and to all students in 6th and CM2 at the cross this year ...
or monstrous miscalculation on the table every animal division last year ... Error that I could not found after 10 min because a student has reported to me ... but after I managed to make them believe that I did on purpose to trap them ^ ^ "


Who's next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment