Friday, October 15, 2010

Sample Service Disconnectletters

Vacaaaaaaaannnnnnnces!

contemplates his LJ * sighs * deserted


That makes a week that I'm on vacation, that is, I sleep almost all the time!

I have all the trouble to wake me and I'll nap at any time of day and night!

must say that my work is proving to be much more tiring than it should have been due to mismanagement coordiateur team, because the head Established asks us a lot of things and since mid-August I'm much time per week than if I held one and a half! both say that sleep is a luxury now!

Add to that the students very hard, threats on the part of students in 3rd (which ended up picking up trash in the yard for a Journé e right, but not!), etc. ...

short, I need a break before resuming for 8 weeks! Fortunately there is still a week of holidays ^ ^

Tomorrow I'd be perfect demonstration of my tanning history while protesting against the pension reform!

I will need as quickly organize my Christmas vacation during which I would come to taste the cold metropolitan, less for the pleasure of doing for the first time skiing in 14 years than that of seeing my brother and sister!
And maybe even that I would pay a little extra on the side of the Canary Islands during my stay in France ... who knows, that the study! ^ ^

And meanwhile, I try to catch up on reading!!

And to think that I only have a week off ... -_-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment