Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bulk Coins Belly Dance

Wait for me, my flower of sakura!

(I'm in cherry blossoms, I want to go before collapsing in my bed)

The song of the season, of course Sakura Girl the boy band News , they applauded very loudly, wououh! ...



Sakura kimi no you NAAA deshitaaa ... oops, sorry. Laugh, but it fits in the head even easier when you understand the lyrics (which are incredibly easy, the evidence, I understand).
(and incidentally: YES this clip sucks, but you must admit, it's so funny!)

If you remember the previous note on the cherry blossoms and their symbolism (reminder: nothing lasts, but it why it is beautiful) (yes, I'm strong for abstracts), you'll quickly understand the relationship to the song.

The chorus says "you were like the cherry blossoms, and our love was like the spring ": this, this means that y 'is one that has been pressed in beauty, as the cherry blossom disappears as quickly as it appears that spring is s' complete next month for the rainy season (noooo tristeeeeesse).
"As the wind blows and scatters the petals, the wind takes me and I die" is triiiste.

As for couplets is insignificant details of this failed love story: they were in the classroom, they are talking about everything and nothing, but he will never forget those moments. She left and said goodbye, he does can no longer cope, as the petal that love was fine but now he does not want to hear about it ...

You were like the cherry blossom, and our love was like the spring is always this feeling in me as the wind blows and scatters the leaves falling, the wind takes me and dies, wait for me, wait me, my cherry blossom! cherry blossom, cherry blossom, my cherry blossom, cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, etc etc etc etc.


That was the explanation text of the day. Murakami and Mishima can get dressed, lyricists and NEWS are in place! BIG UP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment