Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Virtual Putting On Braces Games Online

Cherry blossom girl

"It's absolutely shameful," I said to myself with satisfaction in my donut crunchy black currant orange. It is shameful to have Tuesday free all semester, shame he does so beautiful and hot in the streets of Tokyo, ashamed to have so many shopping bags on the seat opposite, filled with green dresses and pink and pearlescent bags.

Ashamed to ask just because I feel like it and take a taste sensation with a own serenity in the days of almost-spring-summer. To leave when I went into this Amosphère suave and discover a game between Shibuya and Yoyogi in which I had never ventured, at the crossroads of three arrondissemnts I know very well yet.

Ashamed to rejoice that my Baito was canceled, cutting short my reflexes white rabbit: "Late, late, I go around ..." ah would not I go nowhere in the end.

A little sun, it changes everything.













0 comments:

Post a Comment