Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How Long Does Skin Pigment Heal

Processing

Boo! Boo! She has a blog it does not update! bouuuh!

... avoiding bottles of wine, cheese boxes and empty cans of sauerkraut, I would say in my defense that:

1) Here is the start of year (April is the start of the new school year), so j got a job as minister of the time.
2) The cancellation of the trip my mother (because, I repeat, a STUPIDISSIME Icelandic volcano) cut me a little classy, and looks like the Anglo-Saxon, "I am processing.
3) ... it's Golden Week starting tomorrow, that means time to sleep (maybe) and post pictures!

Because it is not all that but I still travel to Korea to tell (it'll do a month anyway), and then talk of school, all that stuff.



Registrations were surging again because Waseda has completely changed its language program. I remained a dead calm, and I have actually seen the sudden stress that I am stuck in front of the avalanche assignments, orientation week ago. (Meanwhile, I breathed into perspective, found my rhythm and I left for the semester, hopefully). Because
manage both Waseda and Sciences Po, which continues to harass me then that is administratively separated by ten thousand miles and eight hours of time difference, it is impossible. So I decided I was going to be effective and Zen (haha). I'm on my fifth confrontation with the Centre of Japanese Language, also mysteriously dubbed "the fourth floor of the building twenty-two", grimly known as "floor-which-is-not-must-not-speak-the-name "or even as "the hellish office" ... and I still do not dive gueulante. It serves no purpose since they consider that the regulation and instructions prior to their own existence, and not vice versa. "The rule is, therefore I am."


short, smokers enrollment this semester courses ejected me "classics" and I end up with:

- A course "major" three times (3 x 1h30) "Write an essay with photos your student experience abroad "
-" Discover the traditional Japanese culture: knowledge acquisition "
-" Discover the traditional Japanese culture : Practice "(with workshops aikido, exit at the Kabuki etc.).
-" Study of the concept of work "(with learning the vocabulary related to work in Japan, playing statistics, etc.).
-" Read short stories "
-" Studying Japanese through the study of cartoons by Hayao Miyazaki "
-" Role-playing and writing dialogues in Japanese "
-" Learning Japanese through the study of season "
-" Read old stories and tales Japanese "
- Grammar Level 4," group 1 and group 2 to complete the history textbook in one semester.

short, this semester, I learn not only Japanese but also learn lots of things cultural. What is both amazing and at the same time killing, because of course I go head like a watermelon filled before me continually focus on the form and content. At the same time I feel great forward speed V. .. hope that this impression is confirmed.

That ...
Tomorrow pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment