Friday, April 2, 2010

Does Heather Brooke Smoke

Tadaima ...

There will be pictures, words, impressions, catch up - I still have much to say about Okinawa and Seoul which I have just returned. Breath of fresh air despite the cold and chapping and soreness and spicy dishes; breath in my head, returning to Japan this afternoon, finding smells so typically Japanese that I had yet accustomed during several months and who have awakened this particular emotion, which was a bit sleepy these past few months ...

My love of Japan, which survives even if the country is sometimes too quiet, sometimes too exuberant ... Love that survives despite my fear of natural disasters and despite the millions of Japanese loans to me slam the sliding door in his face and pass me without shame in the queue under the absurd pretext that I am a foreigner. Japan remains a beautiful country and especially a country that speaks to me, where the silhouettes of small grandmothers and children make me smile when I find myself without words when I describe the smell of clean subway, the sight of sakura launderers and turn pink in my street, and musicality, the radiant beauty of this language ...

I was surprised by my two trips, the gentle island of Okinawa and Seoul the spontaneous showered me with colors, smells, and sounds. But I did not expect to find myself upside down so the back.


those who mailée me, I will answer very soon, first I must unpack my bags and clean thoroughly to prepare my return on Monday ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment