Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How Many Calories In Pumpkin Pancakes



As I told one of my best friends today Skype "but what god are you offended to have such a bummer!? "

The bummer is: a herniated disc, the wisdom teeth that I remake a bad dog, colds, inflammation of the mouth apparently due to wisdom teeth and mouth ulcers also have decided to live life despite my reluctance. Just stuff not that serious but rotting life. The Golden Week is over but I am even more exhausted than at the beginning ... I was practically bedridden throughout . Do not look for physio or dentist, everything was closed because it was Golden Week, ha ha ha. Do not try to force me to rest lying puisqu'être is now also being painful standing and that anyway I wake up for one reason or another. I had to stop the sport, much to withdraw his dose a drug addict ...

short, gods and goddesses, forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness, although I did, I swear it must be a misunderstanding ... Maybe we can work out, huh?
(I'm very good muffins, anyone? No?)

Speaking of muffins, this blog would not mine if I did not address the topic of good food in Korea. Anyone who has been in Korea I held a similar speech (speech which I agree): "In Korea, what you eat!" The restaurants are ridiculously affordable, it is super spicy, but what is good. Unknown flavors, recipes have survived globalization, we want to taste everything, try everything ...



The Kalubi, Korean barbecue, perhaps the only Korean dish that can be found in Europe ...







There are stalls and shops around the streets, where they devour trays of spicy rice cakes on the go ...



The man for the job has hung his bib his briefcase to cook in peace ...



... while girls are fresh and classes, fufu.



This is a dish called ... er ... hmhm ... it is a chicken dish, that's it. With hot sauce (do not try, nothing sweet in Korea), and uh, vegetables? noodles too? What stuff ...



the foreground, delicious fried rice (spicy and, lo and behold), left on the famous rice pudding sauce (spicy), right on the Korean maki, left at the bottom of the Noodle broth (spicy), right at the bottom of the hot rice mixed with vegetables and egg (... all spicy), and amidst the dessert menu included marinated vegetables and kimchi (pickled cabbage, national pride) (SPICE cabbage, of course).

I hate spicy food usual. In Korea, everything is spicy but delicious. The first twenty-four hours, no need for lipstick and dehydration in perspective, and once it happened, by dint of spicy food at each meal, the body gets used.



Korean Folk Village Meals on (the day I almost drown in the rain), with the most delicious omelette in the world and beef stew the Onion.
(épicés. No but it becomes a joke in force)



WHOLE chicken (do not try to know precisely what you eat) with one of the best sauces I've had the pleasure of eating in my life various vegetables ...



Hillary Clinton once said that kimchi was good for health, and it has not fallen in deaf ears, they emerge every two seconds! She has received a medal for that (and the eternal gratitude of an entire people, if not decorated ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment