Saturday, May 1, 2010

Inexpense Patio Furiture In Houston

Spice up your life You said "kitschy"?

... Asians are very good at this. And the Koreans are no exception to the rule ... I am completely immune. The exotic kitsch, it's universal. Just look at the 13th arrondissement of Paris and compare it with the real Beijing, it's still a world ... Here, most stores 'European' are straight out of cartoons. It does not lack charm when we ignore the side completely superficial ...







Bakery "French" (with kouign-amann! Without laughing!)



Lotte World ... Half inside, half outside.

Lotte is one of the largest Korean companies, a true conglomerate, that limits the Korean Company ... I have long linked the group name because the cakes in Japan, a big part of Lotte biscuits are marked. I was off base because it completely exceeds the size packages of cookies ... Lotte is the name Charlotte but I do not know WHY they chose Charlotte as a brand name ... I know however is that they have branches varied Lotte Card will charge credit cards, Lotte Capital is a box of finance, they also have a branch store whose name I forget, two baseball teams, supermarkets and other branches too, I suppose ...

Anyway they have their theme park. I was fooled again: amusement parks in Japan and Korea are so well maintained, clean, decorated to the smallest detail ... I'm not really a fan of theme parks but we must recognize that we really feel like elsewhere.











0 comments:

Post a Comment